BA in literature translation or equivalent+ Prior experience in translation+ Bilingual (Thai-English spoken/written)+ Excellent communication skills and an appreciation for the subtleties of language and grammar+ Creative and able to take initiative working independently or within a team+ Able to do precise accurate work under pressure and prioritise work load in order to meet varying deadlines+ Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite+ Familiarity with video games and/or wireless technology an asset
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place! Gameloft, the largest mobile company
• gameloft thailand is seeking a Thai/English Editor/Reviser to join its Localization team. Main Tasks and Responsibilities Reporting directly to the Localisation Manager, the successful candidate will work within a team responsible for the translation and editing of game content, press releases and other varied internal documents. Adaptability and flexibility, as well as the ability to make effective use of all available resources, are key to this role. The texts to be translated will be from English into Thai, and there is a substantial amount of editing to be done on texts already written in Thai. Localisation testing will also account for a significant amount of the workload.
Why work for Gameloft?
• Join one of the most exciting sectors today and collaborate on projects with partners and clients that include Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, Marvel and others •Experience an exceptional, dynamic, challenging and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
• Opportunity to learn in a professional environment with passionate people
• Work in an open working climate with dynamic teams from around the world where you can communicate with colleagues from other countries and cultures on a daily basis
• Enjoy excellent local working conditions and benefits (high quality office space, group insurance, discount with different companies, etc.)
• Flexible hours, paid personal days, and 2 weeks of vacation for a better work/life balance
Interchange Building Asoke
Please send CV to RecruitmentTH@gameloft.com